As part of our activities in Belgium and abroad, we are looking for a passionate new colleague who is interested in the world of entertainment, events, and marketing.
If you're looking to work and learn about the marketing industry rather than fetching coffee and making copies all day, then Shadow to Live is the perfect place for your internship.
We offer a unique challenge and the opportunity to join a team that will help you develop your skills and discover the direction you want to take your career.
The intern will be responsible for supporting the team in managing projects on a daily basis, including:
• Ensuring the presence and visibility of the company, artists, and shows/concerts on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Creating digital content
• Managing social media campaigns
• Writing communication materials for journalists, media outlets, clients, etc.
• Designing flyers and promotional materials
• Developing sales and marketing tools
• Collaborating on the redesign of marketing tools and the company website
• Developing an adapted marketing strategy for each project
• Attending concerts and events to support the team and ensure the smooth running of shows and act as a link between the artists and the organizer.
We are a small team, and our work is not strictly divided into departments.
• You are passionate about the world of events, music, and entertainment and want a behind-the-scenes look
• You are a student in Communication, Public Relations, and/or Marketing
• You are independent and enjoy proposing new ideas
• You are creative with a good sense of humor and self-mockery
• You are eager to learn
• You are familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• You are proficient in tools such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.
• You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions.
DO YOU LIKE THIS OFFER AND DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THE PROFILE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
If so, do not hesitate and contact us by email with your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the email subject:
Marketing Intern // your name